The Messenger Center invites you to make a difference for hurting people by serving as a volunteer. Our volunteers come from all walks of life, professions, and age groups. They bring a wealth of skills, compassion and experience to those we serve – and make a true difference in changing lives.
If you able to devote a few hours a day, a week, or a month, we’d love to hear from you! Orientation and training are provided.
How To Volunteer at TMC
- Email or speak to our Volunteer Coordinator
- Download and complete our Volunteer Profile
What Kinds of Volunteers Do We Need?
Post TMC Class flyers and Events flyers at local churches, community enters and businesses
Swap Til You Drop Event
- Organize donated items
- Set up items
- Participate in check in and check out
- Counseling Interns: students who wish to gain experience in a counseling setting
- Webmaster Interns: students who wish to gain experience in web maintenance
- Development Interns: students who wish to build a grant writing or copywriting portfolio
- Decorate Center
- Sort gifts for Christmas Angel Program
- Wrap gifts for Christmas Angel Program